I Have this Garden of Poems








full of flowers that bloom
at first
and then carried away with my greenthumb
i planted everything
trees and more trees and shrubs and bamboos
and vines and hanging plants

almost everything
and so the blooming flowers died
and the grasses diminishing like some
hair of this baldness

but nothing is lost in this garden of poems
the birds came and built their nests
some are still coming
every morning
and then the chirping begins





Google
The Best Poems and Poetry

Cup Of Life

Tea, coffee
But never me

Sip from the cup of love
Sip from the cup of desire
Sip from the cup of life
For this is what you aspire

To drink till your heart’s content
To gain happiness throughout
But this is what the problem is
As I regrettably have my doubts

For you want it all and want it now
But give nothing in return
So this my friend, hopefully
Should be a lesson well learned

To give, you will receive much
As that cup is always there
But you constantly give nothing
So you will always be in despair

Written by Hanh McKay © 2010

Hanh McKay

No comments:

Lencana Facebook