I Have this Garden of Poems








full of flowers that bloom
at first
and then carried away with my greenthumb
i planted everything
trees and more trees and shrubs and bamboos
and vines and hanging plants

almost everything
and so the blooming flowers died
and the grasses diminishing like some
hair of this baldness

but nothing is lost in this garden of poems
the birds came and built their nests
some are still coming
every morning
and then the chirping begins





Google
The Best Poems and Poetry

Something about me

I will tell you about me like this:
I will never be tall,
I will never be small,
I will never be a man,
I will never be a football fan.
I would certainly like to have coffee in bed,
but it looks so sad,
as I’ll have to get up,
without any make up,
then … to dress, then to undress.
I will never jump as high as 2 meters,
because…I won’t be able to run up.
May be I could run up but…
I won’t be able to come off the ground
and everyone will laugh around.
I will never get a Nobel Premium
I will not live a millenium.
I will never sing at the Opera House,
I will not live in Laos
and a young guy will not tell me:
I love you and miss.
But now, I know quite well,
there is something I have to tell
to my grandson, to my dearest one.
I have passed through all.
Now you are tall.
You have to understand,
it’s not so easy to live on this Land.
You are free to chose,
but I don’t want you to lose.
I haven’t become this or that
but I never regret of the passed days.
I will give you nothing
but my life experience.
and without any interference into your life
I would like to say:
Have patience!
Have enough valiance!
Never think about vengeance!
Give to older ones reverence!
Live your life with prudence!


Larisa R (Odessa, Ukraine)

No comments:

Lencana Facebook